Whitsundays Fast Boat Adventure
Whitsundays Fast Boat Adventure is a day tour with a difference. This custom-built vessel and award-winning tour offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands at lightning speed in comfort and ease.
You are visiting the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout with two snorkelling opportunities on the fringe of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
This tour package is all-inclusive departing from Airlie Beach daily and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience a fun and exhilarating tour
Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9 am and be on the fastest boat headed for Whitsunday Island.
Fresh homemade baked goodies are available for morning tea, before heading to the first of two snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Witness the whitest softest sands on Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet lookout.
On the way home you can reflect on the adventures of the day and check out the best holiday snaps you will ever have! Kick back with a beverage and some afternoon tea while listening to great tunes as you glide through the water back to Airlie Beach by 5 pm
- Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9.00am (check-in commences at 8.00am)
- Hill Inlet Lookout (iconic swirling sand)
- Whitehaven Beach
- Peter Bay or Stonehaven
- Mantaray Bay
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Snorkel fringing reefs
- A day of adventure with creature comforts
- Beautiful natural surroundings
- Stinger suit hire
- Snorkelling equipment
- All meals and snacks
- Environmental and marine charges
- Queensland Parks and Wildlife Fuel Levy
What to bring
A 30L dry bag will be provided free of charge for all passengers to safeguard their belongings. Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- A rain jacket during summer months and warmer clothes during winter
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure!
Please note: Children under four years old may travel with us, but this is weather dependent, and they must always be held by parents when going. We recommend that you check with us before travel.