Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel on board Entice or O’Nice
If you are looking for a relaxed, small group, intimate snorkel getaway on the crystal clear waters of the Whitsundays, look no further than this Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel tour! This Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel tour offers a personalised adventure over 2 days and 2 nights. The identical catamarans Entice and O’Nice departs most days of the week.
Throughout your adventure, you will experience the thrills of epic sailing, an exciting itinerary, and the relaxing atmosphere of a snorkel getaway.
Visit all the hot spots of the Whitsundays like Whitehaven Beach, voted Queensland’s most beautiful beach is on top of the list, Hill Inlet Lookout and the fringing reefs for snorkelling
This Whitsundays Sail & Snorkel is fun and ideal for couples, families, solo travellers and the young at heart.
*We strongly recommend checking availability prior to booking.
- Designer – M. Joubert / B. Nivelt
- Builder – Fontaine Pajot
- Model – Bahia
- Overall Length – 14.2m / 46ft.
- Hull Beam – 7.4m
- Draft – 2.2m
- Superstructure – Fibreglass
- Sail Area – 98.5 sq. m.
- Spinnaker – Yes
- Engine Power – 2 x 39 KW
- Water – 1000L
- Passengers – 10 Max.
- Crew – 2
- Onboard Equipment – Masks, Snorkels, Snorkel Suits, SUP’s, SeaScooter, Glass Canoe
- The minimum age for children is 6 years and over
- Guests under 18 years of age must be able to swim.
- Guests under 18 cannot be booked into shared accommodation. (except where the group will occupy an entire shared area).
- In other cases, the parent needs to occupy the shared area, and the child shares a private cabin with another parent)
- Whitsundays Sail and Snorkel adventure is only suitable for active people.
- A basic level of fitness and mobility is required.
- As a guideline, guests should be able to climb a ladder easily.
- Sail to Hook Passage (overnight anchorage)
- Dumbbell Island (snorkel)
- Tongue Bay (Hill Inlet Lookout & Whitehaven Beach)
- Stonehaven Bay Hook Island (overnight anchorage)
- Blue Pearl Bay Hayman Island (snorkel)
- Sail back to Airlie Beach
Each tour visits Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and 2 or 3 snorkelling locations. Your skipper will carefully choose the best location for the day. Frequently visited places are Hook and Whitsunday Island, Manta Ray Bay, Stonehaven Bay, Blue Pearl Bay on Hayman Island and Langford Island.
- All meals whilst on-board freshly prepared
- Drinking water
- Tea & Coffee Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Wetsuit/Stinger Suits
- Snorkelling equipment
- Buoyancy vests
- Fresh Linen
- Bath towels
- All Marine Park fees
Bottled water, soft drinks. Bringing your own water bottle, saves the environment.
Alcohol is BYO also.
What to bring
- Casual clothes, personal toiletries, sun hat, swimming clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, medication if needed, jumper/pullover/cardigan as evenings can be cool etc
- Money/credit card for onboard purchases
Excess luggage can be stored at the check-in office.