Australia’s Great Barrier Reef is 2600 km long. Stretching along the east coast of Queensland from Lady Elliott Island to the Torres Strait. Our Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef Adventure will show you the best of the Whitsundays.
You will travel on a high-speed catamaran. The journey to and from the reef is all part of the experience. You are passing spectacular islands and bays. At certain times of the year, you’ll have the chance to spot whales and other wildlife.
All-day, Fun, Fun, Fun!
Introductory and certified diving is available. The guided Seabob tours are also now at Heart Pontoon. They are safe, fun and easy to operate.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax.
There are undercover seating and tables, sun decks, freshwater showers, change rooms.
You have full access to the air-conditioned comfort of our reef vessel.
There are numerous ways to explore the reef from the underwater viewing chamber to the semi-submersible submarines. Or snorkel along the coral walls with its abundance of coral and fish life.
To get a birds-eye-view of the magical Whitsundays on a scenic flight, click HERE!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Please note: changes may occur due to flight schedule changes and other factors.
Where a day cruise is cancelled we will send notification to the contact details provided at the time of your booking.
Itinerary is subject to prevailing weather and sea conditions including tides, wind swell, sun and rain. The Captain of the vessel must at his discretion determine the most appropriate course to ensure acceptable levels of safety and comfort for passengers, crew and other vessels.
SCUBA DIVING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Queensland, Australia has some of the strictest scuba diving rules in the world but also the safest scuba diving record.
We have a passion at Reef Experience to show you Australia’s Great Barrier Reef so please make sure you understand the scuba diving laws. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all rules including medical as is the law.
To avoid disappointment on your day of travel we strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our Dive Medical Questionnaire prior to booking as some medical conditions, age and / or medications may prevent you from scuba diving. Age restrictions will also apply to any diver training courses.
It is always our mission to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience. We are very happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact us
Or alternatively, you may like to consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms AS.4005.1
FLYING AND SCUBA DIVING
You should not travel to high altitude (fly or drive above 8000 feet) within 18 hours of completing a single scuba dive or 24 hours after multiple dives OR after any 'deep' dive. (A deep dive is any dive over 18 meters/60 feet). We recommended leaving a minimum of 24 hours after your last scuba dive before flying. You can fly and then dive the same day, but not dive and then fly. On the last day of your tour your final dive will be finished by around 12 noon. Please consider this when arranging ongoing travel plans which include flying or driving to altitude. Flying any time after 12 noon the following day is recommended.